Roedan Embedded Systems
A UK based company, providing full lifecycle embedded software and hardware development services
Roedan Embedded Systems UK specialise in creating bespoke production grade Embedded Systems for clients in Telecoms, Power System, Telematics and Industrial Control markets.
Here at Roedan we have extensive knowledge and experience in what it takes to develop Embedded Software and Embedded Hardware and can use this knowledge to help you to bring your Embedded Systems to market quickly.
Roedan can help with your development from project inception through to production, and any stage in between. This can include:
- Stakeholder, User and System Requirements Capture
- Rapid Prototyping
- System Design
- Software and Hardware Design
- Unit, Module and System Testing
You can find out more about our core services here
Roedan has a varied skill set between it’s team and has worked on a diverse variety of embedded systems, technologies, platforms and domains.
- Skills and techniques required to extract requirements from Stakeholders and Users, and then being able to visualise a system as a whole and synthesise an applicable design.
- In depth knowledge of both low-level and high-level programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java and PHP.
- Working to industry standards such as MISRA C1 & C2, MISRA C++:2008 and JSF C++ Coding Standards.
- Having extensive knowledge and experience of developing software for major commercial embedded operating systems such as Linux-RT, VxWorks, Nucleus and QNX, along with open source projects such as FreeRTOS, ChibiOS and OpenRTOS amongst others.
- Bare-metal application development
- Porting operating systems and developing BSPs for various hardware and software architectures.
- Providing solutions based on a wide number of differing processor architectures from small 8-bit micros such as PIC or Atmel, through to multicore 32bit and 64bit processors.
- Having hands on experience of major processors currently in use in the embedded world such as Arm, X86, PowerPC and various DSP cores.
- Schematic Capture and PCB layout.